Life these days is getting complicated for me...n having been making it the same for others...
i had screwed up things petty bad.....real bad.....


everyday morning i get up with a hope tht, i would make things better today, but, i never got tht chance. every moment i seriously hope tht something gud would happen now...but nothing really happens... m seriously nt happy with everything....everything....everything thts happening to me...why me????
oh, ya...life tells me to learn....but i have learnt my lesson...why do i need to suffer more...is the exam still pending.???


m jus over with myself....i have already petty screwed up my acads.....n donno how m i going to end up this semester.....


the real bad thing tht can happen is.....when one screws up things with the person with whom u share everything n love the most....
u are left with no one....

n when every time u see the moon for it's grace n it's magic.....
u stand alone in the middle of no where...
donno wht happened n wht's gonna happen...

Is it wht one deserves....
one screws up things, intentionally or accidentally...
but, atleast let him know, wht he can do to make things btter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment