Today, me sitting in my DBMS lab, and keying down this stuff.

A day more to go for the damned xams to commence and the damned examination committee decided to give our batch a 2 day break between the examination.

DAMN IT!!! ek baar saab exams rakho n khataam karo!!!!


jus happened to get the answer sheets of the mid sems we wrote long long ago....


the days are coming back the normal one's i had...except the fact that i gotta write 4 damned xams this week...
n the thing tht keeps me worried is the syllabus, it's too huge fr me to cover it up in a day or two...

still i sit here and m writing this thingie, with still a lot more things to study n cover up, but something tells me that, it's fine ravi, u can learn everything, n can score good!!!!!

HELL HOW????

1 Comment:

  1. Naresh said...
    This is what, my dear, we say Exam Blues!!!
    All The Best!!!

Post a Comment