consequences

All the things i did have bought me a lot many other things tht i am now into......


Me getting into this college and this campus, have changed me a lot from what i was before, my perpectives changed, my views on life changed and me changed completely.......!!!

later me got into the film club and then from there i moved onto synapse. the whole of first year was fun working wid tholia n mayank bhayya and ujjwal n rest of them....
with synapse, i learnt to shoulder responsibilites....

later synapse i started to work on the upgradation of the squirrelmail, our webmail!!!, along with atishay bhayya, though i hadn't done much of work in it....but prathyush, did a lot of work on it!!!
the same time i was elected to the annual fest committe....along with it came in the responsibility of Synapse 2006...!!

It was a hell of a semester for me....with the meetings and the regular blabber we uesd have even for the smallest thing....
Same time, in the 3rd semester i was also into student goverment's constitution drafting committee and also tholia bhayya caught me for the same film club's constitution...!!!!

i also had to make the website fr synapse and that was another of a task to me...!!
we, ranjit and i utimately ended up wid one....and i still love tht thing, though ppl. complaint tht it is bad....the more worse being i had to create every html page of the website....i thought of getting some juniors, but later dropped tht idea....!! [me selfish!!!]

the whole of the semster went on with late night discussions and bakar.....n ultimately i screwed up big time and ended up with heavy grades!!!! and again it was a hell of time at home in the winter vaction...!!!!


then came the 4th semester and deadline for synapse ticked and everyday was something or the other.....putting up fights wid the admin and faculty fr resources which we gt in meagre amounts!!! and that taught me one good thing....whose who in the campus....the admin block's full of empty brains tingling each other....including the boss and this damn secretary....

synapse came and went....i over strained myself and i myself was out of mind for a long time, screwing up things big time...hurting those close to me...and ultimatelty ended up with me losing everything, and the only thing i ever loved!!!

synapse was better that previous year's in terms of participation and few other factors. and we got again screwed up big time when the day before the synapse the sponsors back out and an amount of nearly 2 lacs is outta our plan and budget....n later the fest we get another shot of 1.5 more lacs....!! and phut!! there we go for a six..........!!!
ujjwal went brain dead, obviously the guy who manages the finances can't take in this big a shot, certainly not at this level, where we stand as students!!!
we the small grp of us...were standing in the middle of road tht took us no where...we stared at each asking ourselves....wht do u do now?? WHT WILL U DO?????!!!!

and on the other side...i was disturbed after i had met a big time arsehole - V.P.Singh!!!
i was frustated and angry on everyone and everything,....and it was at this point of time i did real bad...ended up saying something to someone...which i ought should not have done, and of which i am still guilty!!! i was not even able to devote enough time, to set things right and i ended up being a losed!!!


later these days, i jus ask myself why did u do tht?? WHY U ASSHOLE!!
now, i am not able to reassure people that i am the same old ravi!!




and after synapse.....

somethings good started happening, which i was not able to appriciate...fr me being in depression abt tht things tht happened to me...!!!

manu rastogi, had me...and asked me to make a website for the vlsi grp of the college...!!
and his advice influenced me a lot!!

then later somehow our librarian, caught me and asked me, if i can maintain the website for the library and it was a 'yes' from my mouth!!! now whenever i get a mail from him...it implies tht my 2 hrs go in waste....the current website is so damned, tht i takes hours jus to update a few things......

and the lastest being prathyush too asked me, if i can work for the website for vlsi design and embedded systems conference website, and there again came a 'yes' frm my mouth!!

in between this semester i also managed to do a few more websites...

intranet, which never went up...
placement, jus the layout structuring and stuff..
college main website...the same layout structuring and stuff....still needs to be approved!!!

and recently...the new responsibilty i took upon,- the PLACEMENTS!!!


and the consequence of where i am is, i had learnt a lot, a LOT.....and the trust ppl. have in me means a lot to me!!!

sometimes i feel like....did i really give up everything i loved, to be wht i am now!!! is it worth giving up the best part of your life, something which u love more than anything else...!!!

for certain reasons i regret the past....and for few little reasons i don't !!!

5 Comments:

  1. Naresh said...
    This happens to everyone who takes up responsibility in the instt, cos thr r few ppl dng too many things and in the end, we need to compromise on certain things! All I say is not to regret any decision or action of yours. Just have fun handling responsibilities, by tkng care tht u take up only wht u enjoy!
    Anonymous said...
    ahhhhh......word verification....y ??
    just wanted 2 ask wat does the title of ur blog mean...??
    Anonymous said...
    nah nah...u can alwayz uncheck that option...c blogger din do dat on my blog...its thr in settings u can change it...
    Anonymous said...
    gud now lets do one thing...lets chat on my blog's CHIT-CHAT on the sidebar...chatting this way is cumbersome...and waise bhi it wil make some gud use of dat box...;)
    Ishan Bishnoi said...
    hey....do tell me wat sonnestrahlen means...n won't spare u now!!

    TAGGED!!!!!

    go n make a new blog now!:P

Post a Comment