Had a great time today....

went on a long drive to Ahmedabad railway station...

The most wonderful thing of all is, my driving instinct's were back....a month i lost them, wasn't able to concentrate properly.....n rode on a knife's edge...everytime i went out, i missed a minimun of 3 crashes...

but, today it different....i jus loved the drive..it jus was different...

on the way to ahmedabad..i wasn't confident of myself, so jus went slowly....

but the way back..... "i am a leaf, watch me soar in the wind!!!"
things changed....i was soaring high at 80kmph!!!

i jus couldn't belive myself...the mind...it was on the road...completely on the road!!!
i thought damn..!!! wht happend to me.....me concentrating!!! heheheeee

but the damned helment!! it ruins the vision....and the damend 'bajaj pulsar', its the worst bike i ever drove...the speed's fine....the deisgn's real bad.....u cant drive confortably with hands relaxed....my hand's pained a lot....still paining... :(

but still i enjoyed the ride....


n i cant key in more....maybe some other time


back home i gonna rock n roll wid my love...!!!!!




my love....!!!


this's during the flood's in bombay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment