Driving

.....has been a nightmare for me!!!

Last time, i was out to Gandhinagar, i went to get mine n my frnds tickets reserved for the summer. Tht day, i jus happened to avoid crashing into others, 6 times. And back today, though i didn't drive but again it was the same. And also saw a damned jeep driver nearly bumping into a girl on a Luna.

Previously, i myself was not driving properly, maybe i was stressed a lot, and could not concentrate on the road.
But, it was always been a habit to me that, i happen to concentrate on the road more the driver himself. Even the days when i had my driving lessons, i had a tough time, it was then, when i happened to realize, what actually concentration is.

I learnt driving quite fast, within a week i was able to drive quite well. That was something that made me feel - "Do i have the spirit to be good driver???"

But these days i have nearly lost it completely. I am not able to concentrate on it, back home i donno how i am gonna handle my 'love'....(nxt week i am going home!!)

mom's always worried when i go out alone with my 'love'...
last time when i was back home, i jus happened to avoid crashing into a truck on the highway..after tht i jus don feel like driving, i don wanna hurt my love ane more..it already had lot of damage!!!


sometimes, i jus think - why don't i quit driving.....but, driving's only thing tht keeps me in myself.....the only source of happiness for me, these days.

somehow, due to the things around i have lost interest in everything, even the things that used to keep me on my toes, have gone numb.....i jus don't feel like doing anything....

certain things have occupied my brain...and it's been a though time for me.....

it's time for a break.....but donno...i can't have the break....
some other thing tells me.... ravi, u can't stop here....u gotta get what u want no matter wht....!!

but, i feel some emptiness in life, i miss someone a l...l....lo......lot....lot more than anything.....n tht someone....
i too c...c....ca.....can't figure out w..wh...wht....what happened, i jus am not able to u..un..understand!!!


it seems like me walking down a dark endless raod...which leads nowhere....!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment