blues

me already into being a half and engineer !!!

AGAIN sucessfully screwed up the 1st 2 exams !!!

damn,....i knew everything tht was asked...but somehow couldn't answer them!!

well, tht wud be the all time answer frm most of all....but NTme....i really didn't have ane clue abt wht the proff. was upto !!!

today somehow managed to crack down some probs....but really, it didn't work out...
messed up with the units..!! :(

and now got a 3 day long break !!! bfor i frown my face again!!.....
planning to read some thing atleast to keep me floating above.....






the dreams from the last few weeks have been hauting me a lot !!!

i always keep dream of the same things again and again .....!!


once it's like a something falls right frm the sky...n hits me...on my shoulder.....
n my hand falls apart n slings off....

n sometimes it's like me driving straight into some heavy vechile n blowing off my brains !!!

n next...

it's always the same...

some stupid idiot wakes me up !!!!




but wid all these i wonder how it feel to be like dying.....
on a hospital bed...holding the hands of someone u love more than everything....!!!
n
the desire to live next to ur love....
the desire to live, jus to hold tht hand fr more minutes.....
the desire to have the love, u always had !!!

and at the same time...

it wud feel like to die....to be unable to bear the pain...
u wud like to die...
for the all the sins/mistakes u have done....
for the hurt u caused to the ones who trusted u n loved u......


but still......

one should always choose to LIVE....no matter wht happens...no matters wht takes u out...
u gonna live fr everything u have and to get back everything u have lost !!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    gud blog...........inni rojulaki telisindanamata blog ela rayalo.......hehehhe
    Ramya Satyam said...
    that can be related to any engg final yr kid....:D
    n yes... I was actually here to tell u that I did change the template of my blog at last! itz no more white on black thingi...
    n yes... thatz truly my dream and I shall now continue my narration! :)

Post a Comment