somehow, these days, i feel like keep typing on n on n on..!!

the other day, sat down fr some 4 hours at a stretch and keyed down the short story for a course called Science Fiction, and now my fingers are itching to key down a post... ;)

the semester has gone by so quickly, it still feels like, i just paid the fees a few days back.

retrospecting, i see myself a little changed, no not my hair cut, but a course of few events have changed me, made me more numb to the world around me. i lost the passion for my work, i think more selfishly, made my feelings numb.

Changed my area of interest, and still not sure of what exactly i want to work on. Nothing interests me much. I want to work keep myself away from my thoughts and feelings for someone i love. But, unfortunately i am not able to find myself something to work on.

Everything, i want to do, one way or the other ends up being nothing. I was so excited about designing the placement brochure this year, but that ended up in the waste basket, for numerous reasons. Then the Software Engineering project, the instructor didn't even bother to look the software. :(
The Digital System Architecture project was something good, but i was never a part of it.

Strained a few relationships and pushed away friends.

So many things have happened in so little time that I am not even been able to deal with them properly. Last semester I owed to myself that i would reduce the burden on myself. But, no matter how i try, new things and problems start falling on my heart and head. And realized people too are a lot selfish and look for their own benefit. When they need favors, they act sweet ask about you, and obviously you feel good. But, sometime later you always realize, you mean nothing to them. It doesn't matter even if your gut feeling tells you that they won't do that. But, the fact always remains there, whether you accept it or not.

And here i sit, forgetting all about the end sem xams and burning my heart and soul..!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment