today was the 'doomsday'.....n tht bloody "Sydney Sheldon" conspired against our batch.......


Everything, in the sense of everything went wrong today......

In the morning we had our EIP results n 'lickily' i had a 'A' in it. I was not too rejoiced, as i had been expecting it, I fared well in the final and the regular lab sessions were good enough to fech me a 'A'.

N the sky fell upon me, when the DIM results were out today evening.....

That 'Prof.' awarded me a

F
(as seen by the prof, f*** you.......)

The worst part of it was, out of 240- 239 to be precise, 102 students failed. And can u guess the reason, they had committed the mistake of being a avg. or a below avg. student.

As far as i could everyone below the class average was given a F. (Bloody bullshit...)

I had fared well in the mid sems(i can boast of being above average in both). Rather only in one of them, bcoz, in the 2nd mid-sem i had given back my paper for revaluation, which according to me was never corrected again. N thtz the reson of me being in this shit.....


And the still worser part, the %$#$!)&@^&$% 'Prof' (i donno words to describe such ppl.) threatens the 'passed' students, that he would give them a F, if they again come to him asking why their friends were failed. Is this $%#*&(&%&_&^#@ a 'Prof' or mavali goonda to threaten the students about their grades. And says that he wants to fail more of us, but kya kare.....all are not bevakoofs.........

And can't write anything more, i fear my blog to turn up into place with the complete reference to all types of 'gaaliya'............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment