the week...

this week had been a quite hectic and stressful for me...

starting wid synapse.....the days jus ran through in front of my eyes....n also me running around....

n then the damned Infocity's VP Singh.....i gonna remember this guy throughout my life....after seeing this guy i understood the agony my dad had wid these kinda 'matthars'...
i gonna fry this asshole after we get our share of money.....

one day while conversing wid this guy, i jus felt like smashing his face off the table..

i gonna write our complete experiences wid this guy later....(a complete big novel can be keyed down...)



now and then many few thoughts go around...everytime i feel like putting them here...i jus don feel like doing so.....

the drafts in my blog account have been increasing...but i jus don feel like publishing them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment