the 6th one...

this's the sixth semester and here i am....

FINALLY, done with the major part of the coding for my sen project, apart from all the errors that i would have to correct after my grp members test it..!! :D

time's been so fast, it still feels to be the beginning of the semester...

things have changed, and some how this semester makes me feel good about a few things, things which i had control of....somehow one fine night i realized i am not good enough to work in the field of analog elec., i couldn't make out equations nor could remember some simple conditions, and something inside me told me to change my stream and my area of interest...!!

soon i moved on in a day, it all just happend to quickly that i didn't even have time to look back at my decision......soon i gt dragged into the race for the completion of the SEN proj. and here i am now resting a few yards away from the finish line..!!

my acads, m still not able to figure out things completely. everything's so vague...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment