sometime's it's bugs me to remind me of myself that, it always took a single minute or a day or person to change a lot of things in my life.

a few of the countless things i have done to myself - that broke me down, made me cry, laugh, go mad

- it just took me a nod, and i ended up here, i seriously never thought of my prospects/future, all it took was just the confidence in my dad.
- here, i just took a minute to confide myself to once my best friend.
- some night, i again just took a minute, before letting myself into the world of clubs, committees and everything else i was into fr the last 2 years....
- some other morning, i wake up, to tell myself that i want to study electronics and then again i tell myself, i need to study analog electronics, and again one fine night i tell myself that i am made neither for analog electronics nor electronics in generally and i happily go to sleep.
- it just took me a minute to offend a friend and form then things fell apart.
- it was just a minute of hesitation, i wasn't able to express my opinion and again sky fell upon us. maybe that wasn't my fault, but somehow i still feel guilty abt it.

it's not only the incidents, but it's always been snap decisions fr me, and somehow i still like to go by them.
prolly, thinking for long times, thinking and thinking over doesn't come with my brains. all i ever think over for long times is just a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment